Have you ever tried Lasagna with flat dumplings as the noodles? I mean, look at this picture, how have you gone this long without trying it? But before you try it, remember that dumplings soak up a lot of the sauce so be sure you use plenty of it or the dish will be dry! Here’s the recipe:
Serves (8 to 12)
Anne’s Lasagna with Dumplings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook nine layers of Anne’s Flat Dumplings in boiling salted water in a large stockpot for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside. Spread a layer of marinara or meat sauce over the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan. Arrange a layer of nine dumplings over the sauce. Top with ricotta cheese. Repeat the layering process twice. Spread marinara or meat sauce over the top and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
You can find more recipes like this one in Anne’s “Dumplings N’ More” cookbook. Order one here: https://annesdumplings.com/modules/cart/shopping_custom.php?prc=4
Recipe (Serves 6):
1 small package of Orange Gelatin
1 Orange (grated zest from peeling & juice)
1 (12 oz.) can of Evaporated Milk
1 cup of Sugar
Finely ground Vanilla Wafers
-Combine the gelatin and water in a bowl and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
-Add the sugar, orange juice and orange zest and mix well.
-Chill just until beginning to set.
-Beat the evaporated milk in a bowl until foamy.
-Fold into the gelatin mixture.
-Sprinkles ground vanilla wafers over the bottom of a 9×9-inch dish.
-Pour in the gelatin mixture.
-Sprinkle with additional ground vanilla wafers.
-Chill until serving time.
Find more great recipes from Anne at http://www.annesdumplings.com/modules/recipes
Recipe (Serves 6-8):
12 oz. Whipped Topping
1 (6 oz.) package Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix
1 (15 oz.) can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
1 (16 oz.) bag Miniature Marshmallows
1/2 cup sliced almonds or chopped pecans, toasted
Combine the whipped topping and pudding mix in a large bowl and mix well. Stir in the pineapple. Fold in the marshmallows. Spoon into a large serving dish and sprinkle with almonds. Chill, covered, until serving time.
Are you ready to learn more about Anne’s Dumplings and cooking in general? Great! This blog is designed to educate and entertain readers so you can have as much fun in the kitchen as we do. Here are the different categories of posts that you will find on this page:
- Smart Cooking with Anne: webisodes of Anne demonstrating how to prepare her famous recipes
- What’s in our Dumplings?: here you will find out what makes our products so delicious and healthy
- The Incredible Pastry: You will be amazed at the different things you can do with a box of flat dumplings
- What’s Anne Cooking Now: here is where you will be the first to know about the new products we are coming up with at Harvest Time Foods.
- Anne’s Cooking School: is there something about cooking that you just can’t figure out? Tell us about it and we’ll see if Anne can teach everyone how to do it.
- Others: Don’t worry we will keep you updated about community/church involvement, product shows, news, and about the faces and stories that make up our company.
Every time we post a blog we will let everyone know via Facebook and Twitter, so be sure to “like” or follow us. Videos will be posted to our YouTube page and you can also find out recipes at www.annesdumplings.com. Links to our websites are in the column to the right.
We look forwards to sharing and chatting with you!